Terms and conditions
General Terms and Conditions
The following general conditions apply to and are deemed to be incorporated in all contracts for sale and supply of the company’s services and materials.
- The placing of an order expresses acceptance of our terms and conditions of business.
- These terms and conditions do not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
- All prices shown include Value Added Tax (VAT) at the statutory rate current at the date of invoice.
- (a) The company reserves the right to alter prices and/or specifications.
(b) The customer has the right to accept or decline any changes as indicated by clause 4 (a).
- No items for return can be accepted at the company’s offices without prior agreement with the Customer Services Department.
- On approval orders cannot and will not be accepted.
- Non receipt or complaints must be reported to the company within 10 working days in writing. This clause does not affect the customer’s statutory rights.
- Our usual delivery shall be attempted before 3pm on the next working day following the date of order from the customer. The daily cut-off is 3pm on working days to allow time for picking, packing and dispatching. Orders received after this time will be classed as having been recieved the next day.
- The company guarantees that should our products not be to the standard, or in any way different from that advertised, we will refund any monies paid by the customer, but shall apply only to those item or items in question.
- No property in or title to the goods shall pass from the company to the customer unless and until the customer has made full and complete payment to the company.
- The company does not accept responsibility for damage to any equipment in which our products are used for the purpose other than those for which it was designed.
- Delivery is to anywhere within the England and Wales (quotes available for Scotland and Ireland). Delivery is £4.95 for orders of a value up to and including £99.99. Orders over this value attract FREE SHIPPING!
Delivery and Transit
- All goods are fully insured whilst in transit and are usually sent via FedEx or Royal Mail.
- Serious Cookware reserves the right not to dispatch goods until payment has been made for in full.
- Unfortunately we do not take orders for export outside of the UK at present.
Refunds and Returns
- In the unlikely event that your order or goods arrive damaged or with parts missing, please notify us immediately so that we can arrange for either faulty goods to be collected and replacements dispatched, or so any missing parts can be dispatched. If you do not want the faulty goods replaced, then we will arrange to collect them and issue you a full refund.
- Should we dispatch the wrong goods, pelase notify us immediately so that we can recitfy the problem, at no cost to yourself. We will either collect the goods and resupply the correct goods, or give you a full refund.
- Should you wrongly order products and do not realise until you have them delivered, then please notify us and we can arrange to collect the wrong goods. You would be informed of the cost of the collection prior to us arranging it.
- A seven day cooling off period will take effect from the day after you receive the goods. If you find in that time that the goods are not suitable for your use, then please notify us and we will arrange to collect the goods and refund you the full purchase price of the goods. (Delivery/Collection charges will apply).
- These terms & conditions do not affect your statutory rights.
Customer Services and General Information
- If you required any assistance either with product information, purchasing or any other query, please do not hesitate to contact us.
- We are confident that you will not have reason to complain about our products and/or services, however if you do, we shall endeavour to deal with your query as efficiently and as fairly as possible.
- Please use the ‘contact us’ page on this website to lodge a query, alternatively please telephone: 01476 585535.
Security and Peace of Mind
- All secure transactions will be processed on a secure server, utilising the latest in web-technology with a 256-bit Encryption SSL Certificate.
- All Credit and Debit Card transactions are processed through independent Payment Gateways, WorldPay and PayPal which guarantees you with the peace of mind that your details are safe, having been through rigorous security checks with direct X25 secure lines to the banking network.